Covid-19 has forced businesses to relook at how they operate. FightClub has always enjoyed an environment that allows you to decide to pop in for a quick class on the way home. This has sometimes resulted in classes exceeding 30/40 FC’ers having and incredible sweat session together. We have looked at how we are able to control class numbers and have during lockdown finished our online booking system. As draining as this time has been, we have not been this excited about a new development at FC since we opened our doors. Each of you will receive email notification on how this will work in terms of your package but from our experience you are about to knocked out!
- Face masks are compulsory. Our staff have been equipped with masks and we will have FC branded material masks on sale at R40 each and a limited number of disposable masks at R15 each. This is at cost price and viewed as safety items not additional revenue. Masks minimizes the spread of the virus.
- Surgical gloves will be supplied to clients using club gloves. Gloves are not mandatory as the WHO advices its not required to wear gloves, rather engage in regular hand washing.
- Disinfectant spray and paper towels are provided for cleaning down equipment before and after use.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for staff and clients to use.
- Water fountains will be out of use while we are operating under restrictions
- If you are not feeling well please skip training. We will be screening all clients temperatures at the door. If your reading is over 37,5 we will request that you do not train that day, to help ensure the safety of everyone else. Staff will be subjected to the same screening with further emphasis being added to other Covid-19 symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing), Staff with any of the above symptoms will be sent home and advised on the government guidelines which they should follow.
- Private Sessions and Classes will need to be booked online and will be limited to a max of 15 members per class. This ensures we adhere to social distancing guidelines under COVID-19 restrictions. Bookings can be done on the following link. Each member will receive communication from us during the next few days with instructions and a demo on how the booking system works.
- Members will be encouraged to rather use home shower and changing facilities.
- Bookings also ensures a register is kept to track contact between members.
- Classes will start on the hour however warm-ups would be done outside to allow for sanitation of equipment inside the gym.
- We have implemented staff rotation rosters that ensure we adhere to level 4 restrictions.